Registration deadline: May 16th, 2022
Full registration: 70 euros
Student registration (valid student id required): 35 euros
– Publication of the submitted scientific papers or extended workshop abstract in the Symposium proceedings.
– Free access to the May 24th (National Technical University of Athens) and May 27th (Nafplio) concerts
– Discounted prices for the May 25th and May 26th satellite concerts on Iannis Xenakis
– Free round-trip transportation to Nafplio and Mykinae (attendees are responsible for booking their accommodation to Nafplio)
– Free transportation between venues in Athens.
– Coffee and snacks during conference breaks
– Discounted lunch prices in selected restaurants.
– Symposium banquets in Athens (May 24th) and Nafplio (May 28th)
* All conference attendees associated with a publication or workshop should register before the April 17th deadline, to be able to participate in the conference
** At least one registration per presented submission (paper or workshop) must be paid before April 17th deadline for the material to be included in the conference.